Thursday, April 3, 2014

Free Dinner

Day 31 of 100 Happy Days

I have finally tried dining at Vikings and got to find out for myself what the hype was all about. Vikings is an eat-all-you can buffet place in the Philippines. They have a Japanese station, Filipino, Italian... There's lots of fish, a carving station, salad, breads, cheeses, and dessert.

The food is good and I am very thankful that someone else paid for the meal. Hehe. But I just realized that eat-all-you can buffets do not really give you the opportunity to enjoy the food. Because there's so many choices, you kind of try a little bit of all that's served (that pique your interest at least). So the experience ends up being overwhelming. I think, to be able to get your money's worth, you should be prepared to stay in the restaurant for at least five hours so that you get to enjoy the variety of choices.

Free (good) food is always good! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment