Sunday, April 6, 2014

History and Dumaguete

Day 35 of 100 Happy Days

Everybody's sentiments. Yes, we love Dumaguete
Today, we visited the Silliman University Anthropology Museum. Museum. 'Nuff said. :) I am a happy girl.

We walked around Silliman University after the museum visit. Silliman for me is like a great "what might have been." If I didn't qualify at UP, I would have gone to Silliman for university studies. And every time I am in Dumaguete I always wonder what my life would have become if I had.

Silliman Hall behind me, where the museum is housed.
I looove Dumaguete City. It's small and quaint and people are friendly. It's so low-key, the great antithesis to the party islands in the Philippines. It's a university town; the city just vibrates with academic life. It doesn't call attention to itself; it's a city that has to be "discovered."

If I were a city, I'd be Dumaguete. :)

The beauty of Silliman University :)

No comments:

Post a Comment