Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Additional Program Staff

Day 4 of 100 Happy Days

I work for a small non-profit organization. It's so small that there are only three people--The Boss, Admin Assistant, and me. I work on developing the organization's programs and designing the projects under these. I also work with communities to implement these projects. It's a lot of work. The good thing is that we also slowly built up on the work load. It wasn't this busy four years ago when I started with the organization. And then we got "bigger" in the sense that we had more projects happening.

We currently have three active projects under one program and two active projects under another program. Last week, The Boss finally hired two more people to work on the organization's projects! This frees me up a bit.

Today, I met with the new staff and two of our volunteers and we discussed the documentation output of one of our projects. It's so fun when there are five heads working on something. The work pace is so quick! We were done with the major discussions and decisions after two hours! Yey!

Our new staff being briefed by our admin assistant on office procedures

No comments:

Post a Comment