Thursday, March 27, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Day 27 of 100 Happy Days

I was going through old pictures because I needed a few for this book we are publishing. I found pictures from my 2007 Thailand trip with some of my closest friends. Remembering where we have been, where we are now, and where we are going put a smile to my face and lifted my spirits today. :)

Girl on My Right is now married with a four-month old baby girl. Girl on My Lap is in China getting a masters degree and might be going to Brunei after that to teach in university. I am now in Davao, working for a community and leadership development organization where I get to design programs for indigenous communities. I am so blessed that God has allowed our paths to cross and that though we are on different roads now, we are still privileged to journey with each other. :)

On a bus from Bangkok to Chiang Mai. Summer 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment