Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I am celebrating...

Day 25 of 100 Happy Days

Tuesdays for us are staff meeting days and since this is the first Tuesday that The Boss is back from traveling from New Zealand and Australia after being gone for three weeks, it was a long catch up. It was fun to listen to people's stories. We completed the sentences: I am celebrating... and I am journeying...

It's nice to hear how the other staff are doing and what they are currently thankful for and celebrating in their lives as well as areas they are still in the process of working out. It gives us space to be human and develops relationship and a deeper understanding of each other's contexts.

I like "leading" these more relational conversations. Those who know me well know that I am not the type to initiate. Oh INFJ self! :) But I like to have a "structure" or "framework" in place where relationship building can happen (it's less stressful on my INFJ non-initiator self).

Today, I am celebrating the impending end of the work week (I am really looking forward to getting this book published) and going on vacation with my family! :D

And The Boss brought back cookies and chocolates so we had stuff to munch on while people shared. :) These are pictures I got from the internet because taking pictures of food isn't really my thing. Haha. But these are really the brands The Boss got saying they're "the best" in Australia. Haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment