Saturday, March 29, 2014

University of the Philippines

Day 29 of 100 Happy Days

Today, I met up with two friends who are also from UP Diliman. We are from different colleges so we didn't actually meet IN UP. We became friends because we all volunteered for this organization when we were already out of university.

It was fun to go back to UP and do very UP things (like eat isaw), things we never really actually got to do together when we were in UP getting our degrees. The conversations made me so happy. I love catching up with these friends. It's amazing how paths can converge, diverge, and converge again only to find out that you have all changed and yet you are still great friends.

I am so blessed to have had these two friends journey with me in my discovery of what it means to be a follower of Jesus as we are engaged in "secular"jobs in media, research, community work, etc. The conversations are so honest, rich, and life-giving. It is also a great privilege to be able to journey with each other in the ups and downs of our personal lives. :)

I don't have pictures of the food so I'm borrowing a picture from this blog. No picture with friends either. We were so busy catching up we forgot to take pictures. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment