Sunday, March 2, 2014

God is Faithful

Day 2 of 100 Happy Days

The past few months I have been reflecting on my life choices and God's promises. I am becoming more and more convinced that my life journey goes in circles. It's like I always find myself back where I started. It's not a bad thing. It's not like I didn't grow. It's more like I seem to take the long road and yet I was already home in the first place.

TS Eliot said, "We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." I really feel like it was written to describe my life journeys. Haha.

Recently, I have been asking if I should make a "drastic" decision in order to "change" my journeying in circles. Sort of "take matters in to my own hands" because it seems that God is taking too long to give me closure.

Today's church message was on Numbers 23:16-26. This is my "happy" for today because it reminded me that God is faithful. I might feel that certain aspects of my life are going nowhere or are just going in circles. This is reassuring because it focuses on God's character instead of my circumstances.

My circumstances may change but God remains constant

I have runners up too! Other things that made me happy today are: 
  1. A friend giving me a very summery skirt! I love summer dresses and skirts! :)
  2. Staying within my 800-peso food budget for this week's grocery shopping. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment